Let's be realistic. Any firm can submit a proposal, but that doesn't mean you're going to win a big fat government contract. Winning a government contract involves a substantial investment in time and resources. Before proceeding consider the follow questions:
- Does the government purchase your products/services?
- Do you have past performance?
- What kind of accounting do you use (DELTEK, Quickbooks, etc.)?
- How do you manage/track labor, budget, multiple-projects and resources?
- Which procurement vehicles do you posses?
- Do you have sub-contractors/partners in place?
- Do you have security clearances?
During the preparation process our team will review the requested solicitation SOW (Statement of Work) and provide a bid/no-bid recommendation. Second, every proposal is unique; therefore, we make full use of text, color, graphics, charts, and diagrams to emphasize your firm's final product. Third, once the proposal is completed, we ensure that it is reviewed, packaged, and delivered to the designated agency.
Who needs this service? This service is for the firm that does not have the time and/or the manpower available to prepare one or more proposals concurrently. How to start? Complete the contact form and briefly describe your request. Once received our proposal team will review your request and contact you within 24 hours. SERVICE INCLUDES:
- FREE! Consultation and Help Desk support
- Color reviews (Blue, Pink, Red, Green, Gold, White) as required
- Professionally written proposals for RFP, RFQ, Task Orders, White papers, and Grants using Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat
- Graphic design for charts, diagrams, and technical drawings using Adobe Photoshop and VISIO
- Slideshow presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- 30-60 Days